At this stage, we are looking for cashback in our system.
It can be found if:
1. The order is stuck on our partners’ side. We can see that it was successfully recorded in our system, but data on it have not yet been transferred to us. That being so, you just have to wait a little while for cashback to appear in your account.
2. The order is in our system but displayed in the other user’s account. This can happen if you have another account, and the purchase was made, redirecting from it. Or you made a purchase, for example, at work, where your colleague not only has the same IP and Internet network, but is also registered at LetyShops. As a result of some technical magic, the order appeared in his profile, not yours. In this case, just submit an application with an enclosed screenshot that confirms that it was you who made the purchase, and we will attach the order to your account.
3. There is an order, but the reward for it is given to another platform. This happens if:
- outside promo codes were used;
- there were other extensions enabled in the browser (except ours),
- you were switching between tabs while placing an order;
- purchase was made for longer than 1 hour after redirecting to the store.
In this case, a special affiliate link, that is created while redirecting from us, is replaced with someone else's. Alas, we can hardly do anything about this. In this situation, the last affiliate source that brought a customer (you) to a store will be a promo code platform, the creator of a browser extension, a blogger from whom a promo code or link to a product was taken, etc.
Nevertheless, for a number of stores, we can try to apply and challenge the decision. In case of an affirmative decision, we will only be happy to credit cashback to you :)
It takes up to 3 days to find a lost cashback. We will inform you about the result in the application form in your user account :)