Please do the following steps:
- check if your telephone number used for registration is correct;
- ensure that your mobile device has enough free space to receive an SMS;
- try to resend the code by clicking "Resend";
- restart your mobile device and check the network signal;
- if you have such a possibility, insert your SIM card in any other available mobile device and resend the code to it.
The reasons why you can't receive the SMS verification code can also be as follows:
- You request the code via LetyShops mobile app. Try to do the same using your mobile, desktop or laptop browser.
- You have reached the maximum number of verification code requests. Try again 24 hours later.
- Your mobile device uses the third-party app to receive SMS. Change preferences under the "Default apps" section and choose the default SMS app installed by the manufacturer.
- You have changed your telecom service provider without changing the actual phone number or are in roaming right now. Contact our customer care team. We'll do our best to solve the issue.
If nothing of the mentioned above has helped to solve the issue, create a request to our customer care team.