In order to make a screenshot, you need to:
- Open the page that you need a picture of in your browser;
- Find PrintScreen (PrtSc) on your keyboard and press it. This button is usually located in the top right corner next to functional keys F1-F12;
- Open image editor Paint;
- For Windows 7: click on “Start” button - “All programs” - “Default Programs” - Paint;
For Windows 10: click on “Start” button - “Default Programs” - Windows;
- Press “Paste” or use Ctrl+V key combination and the copied image will appear in image editor;
- Complete the image with necessary elements: notes, lines etc.;
- Save the finalised image: go to “File”, choose “Save as” option.
Screenshot of the whole screen
- Press simultaneously Command (⌘) + Shift + 3;
- The image is saved directly as a PNG file on your Desktop.
Screenshot of the part of the screen
- Press simultaneously Command (⌘) + Shift + 4 (cursor becomes cross-shaped);
- Move the cursor to choose the needed area. When dragging, you can hold down the keys Shift, Option or Space in order to change the selection;
- Having defined the selection, release the mouse or trackpad button.
- The saved image can be found as a PNG file on your Desktop.