Cashback is declined or confirmed automatically, based on the order data the store sends us.
Your cashback might have been declined due to the following reasons:
- You have cancelled your order
- You haven’t actually bought the item
- You have returned the item to the store
- You have failed to comply with the rules of buying with cashback
- You have failed to comply with conditions of buying with cashback in a particular store (you can find out about conditions of each retailer on the store page on our website)
* when buying on AliExpress, cashback may be declined if you start a dispute with the seller.
If none of the above applies to you, don’t hesitate to contact us. We will figure out the reason and do everything possible to help you.